What is Quick Config?
Quick Config is a convenient tool aimed to change quickly various settings of your computer.
For those users who traveling with laptop across an working places, home and office
and want to be able to change network connection settings, set default printer and etc. with just one click.
How it works?
You just need to create one or more configuration profiles, set required settings for
each profile and when you need to apply these settings you just need to activate profile by double click.
Current version of Quick Config can change next settings:
- Network connections TCP/IP settings (IP address, mask, gateway, DNS server, MAC), state of network connection
- Computer identification computer name, domain or workgroup membership
- Mapped Network Drives map, unmap network drives
- Shared resources share, unshare local resources
- Hosts file
- Routing table
- Sound sound volume, sound theme
- Printer set default printer
- Services start, stop, restart system services
- Registry delete, add, change registry keys
- Power switch the current power scheme
- Internet Explorer network connection settings, Home Page
- Firefox network connection settings, Home Page
- Opera network connection settings, Home Page
- Chrome network connection settings, Home Page
- Display screen dimensions, color depth
- Default applications default Internet Browser, E-Mail client
- Launch applications launch selected applications after applying profile